Over the past year, EPCA has:
- Created memory aids and tips and tricks for all levels of school to encourage student success;
- Presented webinars for parents on a wide variety of subjects in partnership with the FCPQ;
- Developed tips on advocating for students at schools;
- Worked with the OMETZ Foundation and The Betty and Bernard S. Shapiro Family Lecture Series to present Dr. Eli Lebowitz; and
- Described in detail Individual Education Plans (IEPs), Progress Reports, and Report Cards to help parents.
We have also had to contend with serious bullying issues and provided resources for conflict resolution and combating youth violence; you will find in this issue reminders on Digital Citizenship and resources for your and your children. We also continue to fight for English educational rights when it comes to Bill 96 and the impacts this law will have on our children – especially our most vulnerable students – for many years to come.
But for now, I would like to wish you a summer filled with joy and laughter and rest. I look forward to seeing you all in the fall!